Friday, September 2, 2011

First 2 Days!

On Fridays we eat lunch in our classrooms for class cafe!






One of our team posters!





Mrs. Lord gets her workout!





Awesome finished mini-me















Creating a mini-me.

Our first day of school was awesome! "I think it was creative, fun and exciting!" Says Will. "I felt like I was in Kindergarten again because I didn't know what to expect!" says Emma. "When I was waiting for the bus stop, I felt like I was waiting for a scary roller coaster!" says Abby. "When I woke up, I thought...here we go again!" says Josh. "It felt like a long day!" says Cooper. "The day before school started, I couldn't believe it was already school time!" Bella. "Summer felt really short to me!" says Lily.

Mrs. Randall is a creative and fun teacher! For our class blog, we get to take pictures and be reporters. We do a lot of fun activities! Mrs. Randall uses a Red Cat to make her voice clear and we use a stairmaster when we need a motor break! She makes the day feel short-because time flies when you are having fun! We think this is going to be an awesome school year!

So far we have...
*created our hopes and dreams
*made mini-me for class jobs
*wrote a time capsule letter to ourselves
*personalize our writer's notebooks
*started a read aloud book titled The Hot and Cold Summer
*created our team names and made posters
*exceeded our pawsitives goal and we get to plan our celebration next week
*had Spanish and PE class
*organized our planners
*had lots of fun
*learned about arrays and multiplication
*picked our clock partners
*getting book orders
*morning meeting share
*brainstorm classroom expectations
*we are famous-see the Burlington Free Press

This is our first blog! Have a great long weekend!
Mrs. Randall's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment